Friday, April 9, 2010

Surviving The Weekend ;o








A good way to start the day, with a lil bit of thinspo ;D Awwwft :( my computer has this thing where this warning pops up and its hard for me to open the internet..its being gay! Yesterday was a somewhat satisfactory effort on my behalf. I didnt eat as much i usually did, except the major let down in my day was ate 9pm i decided to stay back and play a game of pool/snooker with a few work mates and a couple of locals...should have just gone home and starved the rest of the night until i slept, but no couldnt help my little fingers reaching into a small packet of peanuts...just as i ate a couple of peanuts a girl charlene who used to work with me was really drunk and yelled across the bar "kristin are you pregnant" i had the biggest suprised ( =O ) and most disgusted look ive had on my face, i was really offended, i turned around and said " no, do i look it" and shes like "nah someone just told me you were" and i was like get fucked you fat bitch ( thats what i said under my breath lol) . she was probly trying to have a dig becuase her boyfriend was chatting to me all night, and she looked like a feral pig that just came of a farm..she is like a man, i decided not to fire up, becuase im so used to being picked on i take on anyone and abuse the shit out of them...but decided against it thinking i might get bashed by her.. so i decided to walk outside and have a icey water and another bush pig starts on me..shes like "is that a long singlet or a dress, cos i cant tell" and im like "its a dress" shes like it looks to small to be a dress it must be a shirt..im like watever just cos you have to hide your muffin top with a baggy shirt. fuck i hate girls in this town, all stupid fat moles who think they own the joint. Lucky carlos came, he is like my bodygaurd slash pretend older brother..no one picks a fight with him cos his a boxer and would crack them in the face. i wish i had the strength to do it, but since im feeling so weak i dont think i should be picking fights with fat bush turkeys. lol. the sooner i get out of this town the better, i am surrounded by a sea of fat people. where all the skinny people at,lol?!?
im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.
im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat.im still fat. :(
Anyway, gotta survive this weekend! (from food) i have 2 partys in the same night, but i have to work, so hopefully by the time i get there the food will be gone and everyone will be so drunk they wont ask me to have a drink. My best friend porscha dosnt drink and im so glad, she is on a fitness hype like me, but she dosnt know that im devolping an ED, or i could already have one. I dread the day when she finds out cos she is gonna slap me out of this world..and its gonna leave a mark! lol. but i can hide it abit longer im hoping. So these partys are both dress ups, and the first one im going to is a 70's theme, where i have a long blonde wig and a yellow sequin dress, i will have to stop eating at 5pm if i want to have a flatter stomach, cos the dress is very figure hugging =S but hopefully im gonna dance some calories of there..hehe. and the second is a 21st, which is a alice in wonderland theme, im going as the queen of hearts :P im hella excited. If i was like lindsay lohan i would have a small body and a big head, which would match my character fine lolol.
ill blog in my intake tommorw, ill see what the day holds for me, i have a rough idea of what im going to eat...not much!!
stay thin & beautiful my pretties!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment