Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter eggs are fucking evil!





Its good friday and every one is trying to shove a fucking easter egg down my throat! like thanks for the thought guys, but cant you see im on a diet here.. its like everyone is out to sabotage me or something! arggggggggh! Im so over it i had the worst fat day ever yesterday. i really over ate past my calorie count..why do i keep doing that..i wish i could be stronger..i need more self control!!!!!!! today im going to the gym with porscha & carlos, to work off all those stupid little calrories and im going to fucking kick my ass at the gym! even if i feel like im dying of exhaugstion i dont care, im pushing myself harder! They say that exercise is only effective for 10 minutes at a time..but i need to tone my legs real bad..and the wobbly fat ass needs to go! Everytime after i eat a meal i always jog on the spot for 5 mins and then do stretches and sqauts...and even if im at work i dis appear for like 20 mins to do exercises in the toilet after every meal...thats probly the only reason i lost so much weight before i lost 12 kgs in a month...so im going to do this again!!!!!


Alright, so this new girl who is starting at our work and she is so thin, i wish i was like her! plus shes so pretty aswell...but she walks past me and swallows like 4 chocolate cakes..omfg i hate people like that who eat whatever they want and never stack it on. :(


But on the other hand there is this other chick tasha at work who got asked 3 times yesterday if she was pregnant..and shes like im heavily bloated.. and i think..well if thats what you wanna call it, but it just looks like your fat to me. hahaha. i love picking on the people at work, it gives me enjoyment lol!!


well off for another nanny nap to curve these cravings of evil food. but i will post back later on today..happy easter, but if you feel like eating an egg, eat one cos your going to have a craving and you will probly go make up for not eating that stupid egg which wil result in binging on un neccasary food. but if you can deal with it, good on ya. but if you cant drink some water and go for a walk or do something that puts your mind off it :D


cathcya later my pretties xx


3 comments:

  1. I AGREEE. i LOVE and hate easter eggs at the same time.
    they taste effing amazing but ruin my calorie allowance! :(
    ahhhhhhhh
    i weigh the same as you! and want to lose 15 kilo too!
    but im stuck at this weight..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you off my friends blog..So true about Easter chocolate. I work part time retail..so all day I stare at chocolate. It's not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i have a love hate relationship with chocolate!! yes i have the same problem, i just can get any lower!! but im starting to loose a little here and there- we can be each others motivation ;D

    sweet, thanks cupcake vs carrot for following my blog! ;D omg i would hate that, looking at them just wanting to eat one..i am a apprentice chef and i have the pain at look at food every day, its horrifying lol

    ReplyDelete