Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Kilo Down!! yessss


I guess being harsh on yourself pays off, i weighed myself and im another kilo down!! But i noticed when i plateau i have to up my intake by a whopping 200 cals to get my metabolism moving, but i eat them extra calories early in the day! And i always drink a cup water before i go to bed so i need to pee in the morning..cos your body looses calories in your sleep..hence thats why i sleep so much; loose calroies, feel good and i dont need to eat/curves cravings. If i didnt have a job and a boyfriend and all that, i would constantly sleep all day long! lol So to keep up the effort i bought this kelloggs k-time bar to reward myself its only 126 cals a bar..usually ill have a weetbix but im in the need for something sweet today ;) oh, and feeling really good today, alot better than i have in a long time, but just because i lost a lil weight i still have to keep going, i cant over indugle myself too much in one day, or ill stack it on again.
Ooo0oh heres something that will help you my pretties, if you dont already use it, i suggest you do.its a kilojule to calorie converter..i just found myself at the supermarket looking to see if they had a calorie count on the side of the box, but everything is in kilojules, and if your like me and dont know the conversion rate in your head, go to this site and it converts it for you ;) its also handy to write the conversions down in a notebook and take it shopping so you know exactly what your buying and how many calories it is!!
Kilojule to Calorie converter:
stay thin& gorgeous my little skinnies!!
write me comments!
xx

10 comments:

  1. Thank-you!! ;D im heaps excited, its been a long time since i seen the scales move to a lower number!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, that seems so strange to me. in Canada we have the caloric content on everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are lucky, australians are backwards then..they should put it on everyhting so i can understand how many calories everything is!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tea I use is called "Smooth Move" It's by a company called Traditional Medicinals. It's made in Canada, but I'm sure you can find a similar tea over there. The medicinal ingredient is senna leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to c another Aussie girl on her.. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm glad that you're in a good mood :) i hope the good mood stays for a long time, my darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, good job!
    I like your blog, it's very positive and a generous read ♥ I'll follow

    ReplyDelete