Monday, March 29, 2010

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!

So i have decided to postpone going to work today becuase i wanted to look at more ana blogs...plus i felt a little sick and had a major headache & my sister is giving birth today too. I work in a kitchen as a chef, it is so annoying when evil food is staring at me all frikken day!! It is that much harder for me to keep on track when there is rocky road and caramel slice in my face all day..but then i see my boss walk past and scoff a peice without thinking and it puts me off..and he wonders why he is so fat??

today:
b: 1 slice of wholemeal bread (toasted) no spreading - 100 cal
200 ml of skim milk - 88 cal

l: tomato soup w noodles
1 slice of wholmeal bread <<< bad bad bad!! gotta cut out the bread!

d: half a salada
dice of cheese (not sure how many cals, have to find out!)



.. see how far i get at work today. i will be working so hard to keep the cravings away. wish me luck beauties!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment